Great Casterton CE Primary School - A Normal Day!
A bell rings at 8.40am signalling to the children to line up in class groups and children are registered at 8.50am
Lunchtime is 12.15pm - 1.15pm
End of school is 3.20pm
In line with our Data Protection Policy, parents, relatives and friends are requested not to take photos at any event until they are invited to do so.
New Guidance September 2021
Full Opening - School response booklet (Updated June 2021)
Move up Morning - Risk Assessment
Remote Learning Policy
Separated Parents Policy
Parents Code of Conduct
ADVERSE WEATHER PLAN
Should we experience adverse weather conditions that would mean the school was unable to open, we would communicate this to you via Parentmail on the morning of the closure. This would be an email and also a text.
If the school should need to be closed early due to poor weather, we would advise parents using parentmail and a phone call if necessary.
Please ensure your parentmail account and all contact details are up to date
School Nurse Information
Our School Nurse visited us recently and gave us the following information to share with our parents and carers. Please feel free to contact the team to discuss any concerns or referral on 07771577041.
- The School nursing website is available at www.healthforkids.co.uk
- Head lice information sheet can be found below.
- Domestic violence – Living Without Abuse www.lwa.org.uk 0300 3650112
- ADHD solutions firstname.lastname@example.org 0116 2610711
- Multiagency Emotional health and wellbeing training is available to school viahttp://childtraining.co.uk/
- The Flic (Family Lifestyle Club) from Leicestershire dietetics families can self-refer on 0116 2227148
- Bereavement counselling for children and young people – The Laura centre
- There is also some really helpful information regarding dealing with child bereavement on the Winston’s wish website: www.winstonswish.org.uk